Looking for Grapies

  • Subject: Looking for Grapies
  • From: JANSIRIS@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:22:38 EST

From: JANSIRIS@aol.com

Leslie, Anner, Betty, Walter, Cliff, Rosalie & Jeff.  Thanks for all your
input on grape scented iris.  (Anner did you copy all?). I stand corrected on
spelling of I. Pallida, (one of my warts, poor speller), Rosalie, sorry I
omitted some critical info. Tucson, ARizona, Zone #12  (Sunset Western  Garden
Book),  The only rebloomer I have that I can really vouch for is Happy New
Year.  Starts blooming in January, then off and on until the TB season is
over. Hasn't re successfully in fall yet. Have several others in garden
reported to be rebloomers but haven't even seen spring bloom yet.  Am still
experimenting with locations and culture for these.  Now I need info re:
"Smiling Faces", Received as gift last year without Hybridizer/Yr or
Description.  Anyone out there have 97/98 R&I books?  Thanks and bye for now.
Jan