Re: REB - west coast

  • Subject: Re: REB - west coast
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:25:39 EST

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Dear me, John!  Guess I have a tempest in a teacup!  But you are on the right
track!  The Sutton catalogue is one of the few that indicates what might bloom
in your area -- no one can guarantee ---but I too have THREE SEASONS and a
more gorgeous white I have yet to see as it was last fall ---and I agree, the
proof in the pudding is how it behaves over the next couple of seasons .  But
remember last fall was unusual (what iris season  isn't!)  Talk o you later!
I'm late getting Valentines to my grandchildren   -     Think I'll blame it on
email traffic     Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7 (wonder what my sunset zone
is?)   ryfigge@aol.com