Re: Joe Pye Weed

  • Subject: Re: Joe Pye Weed
  • From: Irisborer@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 05:21:51 EST

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 2/12/1999 7:41:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<< 	Kathy, you have whetted my appetite, but you have neglected to tell
 us what kind of flags these are!  DANDY'S HORNPIPE makes me think of
 hrump, well, a horned or flounced thang.  Say it isn't so!  Surely
 not!!  How could they? >>

Fear not, Walta....  horns have not yet hit the world of siberian irises,
although some of those style arms are, well stylin'!

Kathy Guest - who apparently neglected to mention that Joe Pye Weed's Garden
sells almost exclusively siberian irises