Re: OOps

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>        Well, it is too late to retract it so I better write to them
>        myself and explain the deluge of iris-talk posts that they are
>        sure to be getting. :(

A thousand lashes with a wet noodle!!  :)  Marty signed my web page visitor
guest book, but I don't remember if it was the same address you posted.
Besides, if they run a nursery they'd want the business, wouldn't they??
Stands to reason...

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)