Re: REF: Old books

  • Subject: Re: REF: Old books
  • From: RYFigge@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:39:13 EST

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Attention everyone interested in that CAVE book!  I have on  good authority
(you see I'm being honest and not claiming credit - I love  books, but no
nothing along this line!      Just have "connections")  that the one  being
asked about  was first published in 1950 because the 2nd edition had the
publishing date clearly marked - 1959)     Rosalie nr Baltimore    zone 7