Re: SPEC: Dietes robinsoniana

  • Subject: Re: SPEC: Dietes robinsoniana
  • From: Mike00Rita@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:41:15 EST

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Heather and Dianna
     You are making my mouth water exchanging plants sounds like a summertime
activity. We'll get our turn and you will be drooling! Actually it is nice to
hear that different varieties of irodies plants are being shared.

Rita B
Western Washington
F 40 degrees and clear enough we could see all of Mt. Rainier today for the
first time in it feels like months.