OT: AVAST !!

From: StorYlade@aol.com

Well, I could have said attention, but avast sounded like more fun.

I would very much appreciate someone sending me the mailing address for TBIS's
membership person.  (Trying to clean up the desk before the even more
forgetful time called spring.)

It's Kathy's fault.

Betty Wilkerson in Bowling Green, Kentucky where we got a light dusting of
snow last night, for the second night in a row, and the irises appear to still
be growing.