Re: RIS Recorder

  • Subject: Re: RIS Recorder
  • From: Irisborer@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:18:41 EST

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Avast! (<--whatever that means.....  I just learned today that a "#" is called
an octothorpe)

Anyway, I just wanted to mention to all you fine iris folk that are interested
in rebloomers that sweet Rosalie has charmed me into putting together ONE
issue of the Reblooming Iris Society RECORDER.  Now, not that I'm a contender
for the Nobel prize for literature... but I think it's going to be a great
issue.. especially since I already have an article from John I Jones and Roy
Epperson... and I've been promised articles from some pretty high profile
hybridizers as well.

And furthermore, I'm borrowing liberally from Iris Talk since you kind folks
have been so darn interesting these days.

So my suggestion to YOU is that you subscribe.  A one year single subscription
is only $5... and gives you two editions - and a triennial is only $13!  What
else can you get for $13 these days??

Send your check instantly to:  Charlie Brown, 3114 So. FM 131, Dennison, TX

And... if anyone would like to help me our by sending me a "user friendly"
article, I would sure appreciate it.

Kathy Guest
EA, NY - where the snow returned in time for the Olmsted winter festival