Re: RIS Recorder

  • Subject: Re: RIS Recorder
  • From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:53:29 -0800 (PST)

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: CHARLIE BROWN <broiris8@airmail.net>
>Irisborer@aol.com wrote:
>> From: Irisborer@aol.com
>>Kathy asked for articles.  Please, someone on the Southern section of
California send some news.  Most of what we have gotten has been the
central and eastern US.  Anyone in Region 15? Charlie>

 What do you want to know?That here in the High Desert we're dry
as a bone,day temps of around 55 to 60 with night time temps down
around 25 to 30F? And that my iris,who had started to grow during
the warm spell we had in Jan, now look like they are dead or

That other than that I've been trying to fix my little telescope.