ot-cult (?)

  • Subject: ot-cult (?)
  • From: "Dave Soper" <jdsoper@thegrid.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 23:10:00 -0800

From: "Dave Soper" <jdsoper@thegrid.net>

Hi all,
Could any one help me fine DRADY  or OYEZ ? Both of which are arilbread's I
think. The other iris I am looking for is WASATAUMI it is a Japanese iris if
I'm not mistaken. I have pictures of each but not sure where I found them.
It must have been some where on the inter net.

Dave Soper mid-state California
My garden is where I go to find myself.....It's so easy to get lost in the