HYB: HIST: pedigrees & tests

  • Subject: HYB: HIST: pedigrees & tests
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:40:53 -0800

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

I've been looking at pedigrees and chromosome counts wondering which
historics to put through the wringer here next year.  I think it will be
really interesting to plant a "pedigree" row - seems like somebody else
on the list mentioned doing that a year or so back?

Anyway, one line that I want to look at is WHOLE CLOTH's.  So that would
think I can find for sale).  The SNOW FLURRY line will also give me some
clues about NEW SNOW'S "peculiar" rollercoaster hardiness. [I shouldn't
be doing this from memory - sorry if I mess some of these up - they are
on Mike Lowe's WONDERFUL HIPS website]

I also want to look at some of BLUE RHYTHM'S line - SIERRA BLUE, LENT ?

Are there other modern TB ancestral irises or lines that listers are
especially curious about how they would grow for me?  Anner is trying to
track down sources of the 'tender' Mediterranean species for me - if she
has any luck, I will try them also.

Linda Mann east tennessee USA