Re: OT:BIO

  • Subject: Re: OT:BIO
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:42:43 -0600

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

Leslie,
	What I know about Pantex is that everybody I know in Amarillo has tried
to get on out there.  It is supposed to be a great place to work but
hard to get your foot in the door.
	I understand not wanting to leave the kids but if it happens we would
welcome you into Region 17.
	Good luck!!
--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net