Re: Sources for British Iris

  • Subject: Re: Sources for British Iris
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:29:12 EST

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 2/15/1999 2:08:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jacksonb@mb.sympatico.ca writes:

<<
 So, this year I am going back again and hope to bring some for real rhizomes
 home with me.  I have the Ag Canada people checking into requirements for me
 and now am looking for any British iris sources I can contact in order to
 make this possible.  >>

I'd be interested in this information too......  and also, what is the
bloomtime for the London area (where I'll be for the Chelsea Flower Show).

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY