Re: Atlanta

From: "Ian E. & Shirley Efford" <avocet.intl@sympatico.ca>

I have been swamped with work on a proposal for a new botanic garden and
unable to read all the iris messages at the moment.  If someone wants me
to see something specifically, please e-mail directly and I will
respond.  I must be in Atlanta for most of next week at a health care
information technology conference.  As I am neither an expert on health
care nor information technology, I hope to slip away.  Are their any
good botanic gardens or iris displays at that time?

A direct reply would be useful.

Many thanks.

Ian, in Ottawa where it is still two foot of snow and icy.