Re: Sources for British Iris

  • Subject: Re: Sources for British Iris
  • From: Beth and Bob Matney <bmatney@mail.snider.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:18:37 -0600

From: Beth and Bob Matney <bmatney@mail.snider.net>

I also recc. RHS Plantfinder. It is available printed and on CDRom (where
it also includes a bunch of other stuff). The webpage is:
http://www.plantfinder.co.uk/index.htm

I also recc. The RHS Gardener's Yearbook 1998 (Dorling Kindersley 9.99), a
compendious source of information about every aspect of gardening in the UK
and overseas. I buy a new copy every couple of years:
http://www.rhs.org.uk/publics/zmisc/gy.asp

I'll be popping over to the UK next month to see the early spring gardens.
I'll probably get my new copies then.

Beth Matney <bmatney@mail.snider.net>
central Arkansas USDA zone 7b