OT: Me too messages

  • Subject: OT: Me too messages
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:06:38 PST

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>>Finally, I got a bloom on Iris unguicularis today.
>>
>Me too!  :)
>
>PS: Don't you just hate "me too" messages?

The ones that get to me are the 'Me Too ' messages that come without a
quote attatched, so you have no idea what they are me tooing. Sometimes
even the subject heading does not give a clue. It's as if the person
writing thinks their message will appear straight after the message they
are me tooing, for everyone on the list, when in actual fact we receive
things all in different order. Sometimes a message comes through several
days after it was sent, so the 'I agree" could mean anything at all!

My I. Ung just dried up and died. It did the same last year, but it only
had one leaf this year, so I said my goodbyes. I'll plant another SDB in
it's place.
Cheers, Jan Clark, in Australia