Re: Cult: Sdlgs. Moving out of Region 7, etc.

  • Subject: Re: Cult: Sdlgs. Moving out of Region 7, etc.
  • From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 07:14:23 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> Wouldn't be zone 7b by any chance???
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA, zone 7b, the same as north Georgia west
> through Walter Moore's place in "Baja" Tennessee (north Mississippi) to
> Texas.
	Most of Baja Tennessee is in Zone 7, (without an a or a b in MS
publications) but Zone 8  extends up the Mississippi River almost to
Memfus and eastward somewhat.  I am about ten miles from Zone 8.
Does that mean I am in 7b?  I think my climate is totally different
from Linda's....never such cold weather she describes!

	Walter Moores
	Baja Tennessee 7/8