Re: HYB: Coddling Seedlings

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Coddling Seedlings
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:14:53 -0800

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

I am not sure what Schriener's does but I know what we do.  We pot them
first and when they are about 3 inches tall we plant them in rows.  Next
year after the germination process we are going to plant them directly in
the rows.  We have found that potting and then replanting takes a lot of
labor and time.
Mike Sutton
The iris are starting their spring push!  I hope we don't get anymore snow.