HYB: another bloom!

  • Subject: HYB: another bloom!
  • From: "Dennis Kramb" <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:13:09 -0500

From: "Dennis Kramb" <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

I'm so excited.  I have another iris in bloom.  It's a piece of some sort of
japonica hybrid and it's just gorgeous!  If you want to see photos of this
as well as my Iris cretensis which is also in bloom, check out my photo
gallery at

I will leave them up there for about a week.  Enjoy!!!

Dennis Kramb (Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, USDA Zone 6)
Irises & Native Wildflowers URL:  http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html