Re: AIS: Bulletin Content - Judges (Long)

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content - Judges (Long)
  • From: DWiris@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:11:23 EST

From: DWiris@aol.com

Dear Walter:

We do not have garden club members enter arrangements in our iris shows, so
all design winners are members of our affiliated iris societies and most are
AIS members.  When we win awards with our arrangements, we like to see our
names published just as much as the horticultural winners.  I do exhibit
horticulture specimens, too, and am an AIS Active Master Judge.  My opinion is
that the listing of design winners should not be deleted.

Dorothy Willott