Re: AIS: Bulletin Content - Judges (Long)

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Content - Judges (Long)
  • From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 07:01:36 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> From: DWiris@aol.com
> Dear Walter:
> We do not have garden club members enter arrangements in our iris shows, so
> all design winners are members of our affiliated iris societies and most are
> AIS members. . .  My opinion is that the listing of design winners should not be deleted.
> Dorothy Willott
> I was speaking from my own experience in the design section in the four
AIS regions with which I am most familiar where garden clubs do the
design section and mainly use inferior irises in their designs.  I
guess the point is moot now since Scott pointed out the reason for
the omission of the judges' roster and that with the new binding,
there is plenty of room for more material and that nothing will be
cut from the bulletin.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8