Re: CAT: Keppel

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Keppel
  • From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 07:34:36 PST

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

>From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>
>

>Actually received my first 1999 catalog today!  :)  Keith Keppel has
>done a real nice job for 99.  New intros that caught my attention are
>Sea Power and Lotus Land.  Hope you all out there receive yours
shortly.

>Glenn

Hi Iris-Talk-ers,

I just got my Keppel catalog too. I was soooo excited to get it because
I was hoping he would have the new Blyth stuff available. Well, boo-hoo
on me....he doesn't have them. Do I have to wait yet another year to get
them domestically? I thought the Blyth stuff was released jointly by
Blyth and Keppel?

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8