Re: Sources for British Iris

  • Subject: Re: Sources for British Iris
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:00:55 -0800

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

I thought I would let you all know that we introduce for British Dykes Medal
winner Cy Bartlett.  His work is great!  As soon as we get the kinks worked
out on the web site please check out CAPTAIN INDIGO, LARK RISE and RIVER
PEARL,  All from Cy.  I guess that would make us a small supplier of British
iris her in the US.  We also carry some other British iris.
Mike Sutton