Re: ot:floral arrangements

  • Subject: Re: ot:floral arrangements
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:04:59 -0800

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Greg,
Spurias are probably the best and most viable commercial iris stem.  They
last a long time and hold up well under adverse conditions.  We are moving a
little bit toward that market.  We are currently lining out spurias for the
southern Ca cut flower market.  Sort of a test thing, we will see.......
Mike