HYB: Sutton rebloomers - pedigree?

  • Subject: HYB: Sutton rebloomers - pedigree?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:01:27 -0800

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Mike Sutton mentioned several of their new rebloomers that are doing
well in several different parts of the country.  They were HONEY SCOOP,
GOLDEN IMMORTAL, SEPTEMBER FROST, THREE SEASONS.

I looked up the one (I can't remember which right now) that I could find
pedigree info on in an old catalog and notice that it is from RECURRING
RUFFLES which has some fairly recent I. balkana ancestry.  Interesting!
I gotta try that one.

What is the ancestry on the other three?  I don't have checklists more
recent than 1996.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

We have a new web site! http://www.onelist.com