Re: HYB: Sutton rebloomers - pedigree?

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Sutton rebloomers - pedigree?
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:25:37 -0800

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Linda,
HONEY SCOOP (CONTRITE x SKY HOOKS)
GOLDEN IMMORTAL (ORANGE POPSICLE x ZURICH)
THREE SEASONS (WALTZ ACROSS TEXAS X ORANGE POPSICLE)
SEPTEMBER FROST (RECURRING RUFFLES x BEST BET)
Linda, do you want further pedigrees?  Recurring Ruffles puts out a lot of
nice rebloomers here, it is in a lot of our reblooming reselects.  Orange
Popsicle for some reason puts out a high percentage of rebloomers and
fragrant iris.
Mike