CAT: Wonderful web sites

  • Subject: CAT: Wonderful web sites
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:11:38 PST

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi All,
I have just spent some time 'surfing' the wonderful web sites listed by
the AIS. Mike Suttons new intro's are well worth taking a look at. In
particular I like the Pink SA named for your mum Mike.
One particular favourite site is the Cayeux site. Everything comes up
rapidly, and is well layed out. Some interesting older cv's can be seen
here. The language might be a problem for some, but my pathetic school
girl french was sufficient to get the gist of what was written. I
couldn't understand his section on planting iris, and it appears as if
he intends the rz to be planted 1/2 out of the soil. Maybe that is how
it works best in France?

Has anyone visited the Monument Iris gardens site? If you go to the page
of photos of next years introductions, there is an iris labeled GG. This
iris appears to have NO STANDARDS!! This is really wierd. I wonder will
it be a popular seller.
Perhaps Mike could cross this with some of his lovely SA's and
particularly the ones with ruffled style arms, and come up with some
amazingly frilly creations.

Cheers, Jan

Check out our new web site! http://www.onelist.com