Re: HYB: No Standards

  • Subject: Re: HYB: No Standards
  • From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:28:13 -0800 (PST)

From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>

---Jan Clark <janclarx@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone visited the Monument Iris gardens site? If you go to the
> of photos of next years introductions, there is an iris labeled GG.
> iris appears to have NO STANDARDS!! This is really wierd. I wonder
> it be a popular seller.

There are a few TBs with no standards. I have seen SIX PACK, RHYTHM,
and LITTLE FREAK. I think there are some more out there. I think Joe
Ghio had released one a couple years ago.

Vince Lewonski
Secane, PA  Zone 6
Not warped, but twisted and possibly fractured!
Suggestions on how we can improve ONElist? Go to the 'Suggestion'
box on our new web site. http://www.onelist.com