TB: SIX PACK

  • Subject: TB: SIX PACK
  • From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:52:31 -0500

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

vince lewonski wrote:

> There are a few TBs with no standards. I have seen SIX PACK, RHYTHM,
> and LITTLE FREAK.

Vince,
     When I lived in Kentucky, I grew SIX PACK, which happens to be a
Kentucky bred Iris.  It was a good grower, but it did appear to resent
being caught by a freeze after bud formation started.  It is one I would
encourage all who like "no standards" Irises to grow.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.  [Thinking Freeze:  2 or 3 more expected starting
Sunday.]

Have you seen our new web site? http://www.onelist.com