JI: The impossible dream???

  • Subject: JI: The impossible dream???
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 06:37:04 EST

From: Irisborer@aol.com

I've had a request from an upstate Cooperative Extension for a Japanese iris
IN BLOOM on May first.  Now, we're lucky if we don't have snow here in WNY so
we're out of the question..... but I wonder if there's anyone who expects
bloom at that time that wouldn't mind an experiment of shipping a bloomstalk
or two??

Kathy Guest - who needs to get the Bulletin delivery list updated today and
hopes that by now the Canadians have received theirs

Check out our new web site! http://www.onelist.com