Re: AB: GRIZZLED OLD WARRIOR and cats in general

  • Subject: Re: AB: GRIZZLED OLD WARRIOR and cats in general
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:00:21 EST

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Enjoyed the  commnts from Sharon and Anner so much that I can't resist saying
that iris/cat people seem to be special  - I've noticed that ca/tpeople have a
special intuitive understanding, soI can't resist sending  this short "essay"
  All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned From My Cat:    (as you read this, think
how some lines can be applied to people)the parens are my comments)
Be curious
Enjoy your own company
Eat when youre hungry
If you don't see it, ask for it
Claim your own chair             (what mine is doing now)
It's all right to change your mind
Make your own hours
Depend on others without losing your own independence
Be tolerant but not overly accommodating
Get mad when you're stepped on
Forget you were stepped on
Be able to make someone feel better by just being there
Don't always come hen you're called
Make the world your playground
There is always time for a nap                     (wish this was so!)
And remmember :  share your victories.

No if I have stepped on non-catlovers, there are plenty of those who are also
nice - in fact, most flower-lovers are essentially good people (especially the
iris ones, of course!)   If you don't like the "essay- I apologize in advance.
Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com