ADMIN: Onelist Notification

  • Subject: ADMIN: Onelist Notification
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:35:51 -0800

While the worm mentioned in the attachment below is not a virus, and our
standard policy is to *not* post virus (and more likely than not hoax)
warnings, Onelist has posted this for all onelist lists. If you have any
questions or comments please send them to me privately at:

jijones@ix.netcom.com

Thanks

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at: