Re: ADMIN: Onelist Notification

  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: Onelist Notification
  • From: "Steve Szabo" <stevesz@erols.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 05:55:45 -0500

From: "Steve Szabo" <stevesz@erols.com>

Dennis,

And here are 4 I found without hardly looking that you may need to worry
about, and I do know there are more out there.

Atari                             Atari virus info
 Atari                             Batman
 Atari                             Frankie
 Atari                             Ghost, Mouse Inversion

And, for those of you who are smug running Macs out there, there are many
you need to think about also.  This is not just a PC thing.

\\Steve//
Worcester Aquarium Society, Worcester, MA
http://www.petsforum.com/was/
Potomac Valley Aquarium Society, Metro Washington, DC
http://www.pvas.com