Re: TB Ident

  • Subject: Re: TB Ident
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:26:08 -0600

From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>

  Good morning:
    A couple of you ventured suggestions as to the white iris I saw in bloom
in Phoeniz, AZ in mid-January.  It was definitely not a new iris, so
Immortality can be ruled out.  The suggestions of Polar King echo what I
thought when I saw it, but I don't have PK and have never seen it (unless
this is it) so I have nothing as criterion by which to judge.  I just
thought it was so neat, however, to see a TB in bloom at that season,
whatever its identify.  Thanks for the suggestions.  Any others?

Suggestions on how we can improve ONElist? Go to the 'Suggestion'
box on our new web site. http://www.onelist.com