  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO
  • From: Barb Johnson <lgjohnsn@ipa.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:27:48 -0600

From: Barb Johnson <lgjohnsn@ipa.net>

Welcome back, Arnold! We missed you. Hope your retirement will be lots
of fun.         Cheers, Barb

Barb Johnson			mailto:lgjohnsn@ipa.net
Near Springfield, SW Missouri	AIS, ISO, HIPS, RIS, MIS
USDA Zone 5b			AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)

If you like the colors orange and blue, you will like our new web site!