Re: OT-BIOS:Larry Doucette

  • Subject: Re: OT-BIOS:Larry Doucette
  • From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 20:14:09 -0500

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

>   Some of you older IRIS-L members may just remember me (?)
>     However, I have increased my collections of  Peonies - Ornamental
> Grasses - Hostas - Poppies - Hibiscus ( Southern Belle types ) -
> Cranesbills - Daylilies - Dahlias - plus an excessive number of other
> exciting perennials.

Larry,
     It is good to see you back with us.  This past week, I had the TB
SUMMER HOLIDAYS to flower.  There are some blooms on the native stands
of Iris hexagona growing in the Rainbow River.
    You mentioned Daylilies.  There is an image of Massachusetts-Bred
FINLANDIA RUBY on my small web site at
http://daylily.net/gardens/tallpine.htm

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net