OT-TV: Rebecca's Garden

  • Subject: OT-TV: Rebecca's Garden
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:00:58 -0500

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

On this weeks Rebecca's Garden show is a short on Currier McEwin. I guess a
lot of you know who he is.  A 96 year old iris hybridiser.  It is Show 3013
and will be airing all week so look it up in your schedules.

I haven't seen it my self but it is about Iris so I will be watching first

The web Page for Rebecca is

You can put in your zip code and get her TV schedule in your area

Michael D. Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio

We now have over 85,000 e-mail communities. Check out our new web site!