New Web Site

  • Subject: New Web Site
  • From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:10:02 -0500

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

McAllister's Iris Garden has a new web site featuring [among other things]
our 1999 Non-Catalog.  Descriptions, pedigrees, and lots of pictures.
Everything you'd expect in a catalog except prices and how to order.  Put
away your checkbook -- we simply aren't accepting any orders this year --
but some of these are available from other sources, so I hope the
information helps you build your wish list.

The address is:

The site is going to be under construction as long as I have any time to
organize hybridizing records and clean out MSS files -- and right now
something new is going up almost every day.

Still scanning, of course.....

Sharon McAllister

Come see our new web site! http://www.onelist.com