Re: HIPS: HYB: chromosome counts

  • Subject: Re: HIPS: HYB: chromosome counts
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:47:32 EST

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Linda, I've been reading "old" mail  that I had not had time for - my daughter
scolded me for letting it hang around, so while eating breakfast and lunch I
try to nibble away at the mail -- I'm afraid I'll miss something if I just
delete!  AND I certainly would have with this mail where your mention  of an
early job cnfirmed my suspicions that you approached your irising with a
scientific training..  I wonder whom you worked for that needed mouse ear-
radiation studiied.  My husband worked in cancer research - and to ever see
him, I learned how to  do histology techniques and even operate on mice, which
was pretty good for an English-lit major, French minor grad .  If you can't
fight 'em, you join 'em - and I found it really fascinating - and as for part
of the histology work, if you have a modicum of intelligence and can read a
cook book -- and have the incentive -- you can do it!  Now I know why I enjoy
your email and your observations so much!    Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7

Come see our new web site! http://www.onelist.com