CULT: HIST: HYB: rollercoaster freezes

  • Subject: CULT: HIST: HYB: rollercoaster freezes
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:08:09 -0800

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

I said I'd report on damage from the last rollercoaster, but we didn't
get the big deluge of rain & warmth to bring out the damage last week
and now we are scheduled for another night in the teens.  So I will just
wait till after the next warm wet spell to give the gorey details.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

Suggestions on how we can improve ONElist? Go to the 'Suggestion'
box on our new web site. http://www.onelist.com