AR: Must grow some

  • Subject: AR: Must grow some
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 16:00:20 PST

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi all,
Just in from potting up some TB's to sell at a friends open garden in a
few weeks time. It sure is quiet on the list this morning.
A quick read of the mail, then I did a walk through Sharons new web
page. Wow - What can I say? I'll certainly be back for more. Keep on
scanning Sharon!
Seeing these wonderful flowers just strengthens my resolve to try some
myself. The climate is perfect here, and the soil can be adjusted to
suit. I have already asked around locally (Victorian iris society) re
obtaining seeds. There are very few aril breds available in Australia.
If anyone on the list has any seeds to spare, I would happily give them
a home.
Cheers, Jan Clark

We now have over 85,000 e-mail communities. Check out our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com