Judges Training

  • Subject: Judges Training
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:13:22 -0600

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

Hello listers!
	I thought I would take a minute and invite you all to two judges
training schools to be held here in Region 17 next month.
	The first one is being held here in Lubbock, on March 6th.  Phil
Williams will be teaching Judging Ethics.
	The second one is being held in Amarillo, on March 27th.  Dana Brown
will be teaching Show Rules and Regulations.
	If anyone is interested in attending please contact me privately and I
will furnish further details.

Dana Brown
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Lubbock, Texas  79401