Re: AIS: Bulletin Landings in Oz.

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Bulletin Landings in Oz.
  • From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:54:17 +1000

From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>

Kathy wrote:

>From: Irisborer@aol.com

>>As far as I know, no Bulletin has arrived outside of the continental US
(please correct me if I'm wrong).  Furthermore, I believe that everyone in
the US has received their Bulletins... and swifter than the last one.
 Again - corrections appreciated.<<

Dear Kathy,

Bernard and I received our AIS bulletin about ten days ago.  It was our
first, so I don't know if if came via a different source.  It was postmarked
26th January and hit the Land of Oz about 12th February. It was before
Valentine's Day - I know - because we took the magazine away with us for our
break from tedious city life.  I hope this little gem of trivia helps.

Cheers for now,
Heather Pryor
Emerald City
Land of Oz.