Re: CULT: Perennializing reticulatas

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Perennializing reticulatas
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:51:56 -0500

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Hi Bob,

We've done the same several times now.  It is always the dark purple one
that keeps going.  We lose over half the first year and all but the dark
purple one are gone in the third or fourth year.  They were planted at
normal depth.  We may try deep planting next time we get reticulatas.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)