catalogs ready for mailing

  • Subject: catalogs ready for mailing
  • From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:01:04 -0800

Hello ALL,

Our iris catalogs are just off the press and they will be ready for mailing 2/23/99.  This is an exciting time for us all as we wait with great anticipation for the new catalogs to arrive.
We are excited this year with our catalog as we have included 60 color iris pictures along with a sneak preview of our garden.

If you wish to order a catalog they are $2.00.
address:  Forquin Mountain Iris garden
              21642 Shake Ridge Road
              Volcano, California   95689
We are in the process of updating our web page.
We wish everyone a wonderful iris season and beautiful blooms!

Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road
Volcano, CA 95689