Re: OT- weather

  • Subject: Re: OT- weather
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:20:19 -0600

Mike:  I got a kick out of the picture of snow in California.  We are in the midst of a blizzard here in NW Iowa as I write, supposed to be 6" or so.  Well, it is the best mulch one can get, and you know there is natural fertilizer in it, too, nitrates out of the air.  So maybe you'll have the greatest garden year ever because of the snow!  Best Wishes!!!!
Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa  Zone 4