Re: Private - Bloom: Danfordiae

  • Subject: Re: Private - Bloom: Danfordiae
  • From: Ann Pearce <jac@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:44:09 +1030

From: Ann Pearce <jac@senet.com.au>

Obviously John's post was not intended to go to the list....but I just
wanted to comment on his suggestion for an appropriate subject tag.

John said:
>The appropriate subject tag for your message would have been:
>OT-PLANTS: Danfordiae

Since Sandra was referring to Iris danfordiae, I would have thought the
appropriate tag should have been:

BULB:  Danfordiae

Ann Pearce
Adelaide, South Australia.....where Tyrolienne (Blyth '89) (IB) is
currently reblooming.

Have you seen our new web site? http://www.onelist.com