Re: MDB: Your favorites

  • Subject: Re: MDB: Your favorites
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:14:43 -0500

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

STRAWBERRY CREAM is described as orient pink but I would say that the name
is a good description.  Imagine the colour of the cream in a bowl of
strawberries and cream -- pale creamy pink.  It takes two or three years to
get established (I don't think that it bloomed the first two years) but then
provides a beautiful carpet of flowers for a few years before it needs
dividing.

Bloom for MDBs here is normally about the end of May.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

Have you seen our new web site? http://www.onelist.com