CIS Website updated

  • Subject: CIS Website updated
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:57:10 -0500

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Dear Iris Talk friends:
I have recently renovated our CIS (Canadian Iris Society) website.
Some new material has been added in a couple of areas and the overall look
has been updated to a cleaner, easier to read style.
Open for visiting any time of day or night...
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Happy irising!

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b