OT:HUMOR

From: StorYlade@aol.com

John,

It's as I've feared.  We've discussed everything.  What we don't know we can
find in the archives!  or on one of the Web sites.  LOL

Or maybe everyone is buried to their roof tops in snow.

Everyone send a post as to what you WISH was blooming today.  (A topic we've
not discussed lately.)

Betty Wilkerson from Bowling Green KY..  Where it's both cold AND raining.